Human Resources Manager
Responsible for the management and administration of all HR functional areas including: recruiting/sourcing, employment, performance management, employee relations, training and development, policy and benefits administration. Ensures Best Practice and compliance with all regulatory agencies with HR accountability, and works collaboratively with PEO.
- Recruits qualified candidates for non-exempt and exempt level positions, including manufacturing positions and middle management
- Responsible for the compliant and successful administration of the recruiting process including: Interviewing prospective applicants, evaluation of qualifications, reference checking, making recommendations as to whether or not a candidate should be
- Responsible for benchmarking salary information to assist in establishing a pay
- Must be capable of evaluation of technical qualifications of
- Must be thoroughly familiar with equal employment opportunity regulations, affirmative action programs, and all other state and federal employment
- Supports management on matters of leaderships, organizational issues, goal setting, policy development, employee communication, and implementation in support of company Mission, Goals, and
- Maintains a high level of credibility as an effective, responsive, and knowledgeable internal HR professional, ensuring compliant, efficient, customer-focused HR
- Responsible for the administrative execution of Company plans, including: compensation/wage/salary/benefits, health and welfare plans, retirement plans, Workers Compensation,
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with all laws concerning employee benefits, including ERISA and Fiduciary responsibilities, employment, including wage and hour laws, EEO, and any other regulations related to all Human Resources areas of responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in HR, OD, Business or related field. SPHR, PHR certification or combination of years of service in the HR field with some course work preferred.
- Minimum four years’ experience in a Human Resources Experience in organizations of similar size or greater, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Previous experience with ATS, Payroll/HR software, HRIS
- Demonstrated high level of project management skills, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of
- Proven ability to learn, interpret, and comply with various legal requirements affecting Human Resources regulations, methods and
- Ability to spend the most time in building a team and HR administration of
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently, and respond to changing priorities
Scope of Authority:
Authority to interpret and respond to legal authorities as they relate to all HR functional areas. Authority to interpret office policies/procedures for the team.
Authority to aid in the management of the Company’s HR departmental budget.
External with vendors, government agencies, or clients as requested. Internal with all Company employees and Leaders.
- Work is primarily in office located in Aurora,
- Must be able to work
- Work is completed in a standard office environment or production
- Sitting approximately 80% of time and working at computer/phone 80% of
- Ability to sit, stand, lift (up to 25 pounds), walk, stoop, bend, reach, and All activities may be present during the day.
- Must be able to use and operate equipment including but not limited to, computers, telephones, and copy/fax machine.
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities that permit employee to communicate effectively on the telephone and in
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, timelines, and demands based on client or the company needs/requests.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor.
FLSA Status: Exempt Revision Date: 8.2019
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full benefit package that includes 401(k) with matching up to certain levels, paid vacation days, and holidays. Additional benefits include breakfast, snacks, beverages, Wednesday lunch, onsite gym, free rail and bus pass and more.
Only qualified individuals should submit their resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Sept 2019