Supply Chain Coordinator
Incorporated in 2013, Aurora, Colorado based MycoTechnology, Inc. is a food technology company that has developed a novel food processing platform using gourmet fungi to transform agricultural products by improving taste, value, and nutritional characteristics. MycoTechnology developed the world’s first organic bitter blocker, ClearTaste®, which directly removes the need for sugar in foods by blocking the perception of unwanted taste, including bitterness, astringency, and other flavor defects in various food products. The largest food companies around the world are looking to use the technology to reformulate products to be healthier for consumers. ClearTaste is 100% natural, GMO free, chemical free, and certified organic. MycoTechnology recently introduced PureTaste®, a high quality, neutral tasting, complete vegan protein that has a nutritional profile unlike any other plant based protein on the market. The PureTaste production facility opened in January 2019, creating over 60 new career opportunities.
We are looking for a motivated individual to be an integral part of the procurement/supply chain function in the achievement of operational objectives. With a strong, solid background in purchasing and supply chain management, the position will take a proactive approach in reviewing current systems and procedures, making recommendations, and implementing changes. The role is key to leading the company forward in securing quality suppliers of materials and components, covering price delivery, quality targets, and contributing towards the shaping of the business through the next phase of planned growth.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtains recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtains approval from requisitioning department.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifies unclear items; develops purchasing strategies and recommends alternatives where appropriate.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitors and expedites orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers; reviews items to ensure product quality.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by entering receiving documentation.
- Helps manage and handle incoming receipts of goods and equipment.
- Monitors inventory items by physically verifying stock; schedules and delivers materials.
- Coordinates and fulfills all outgoing shipments.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes data and trends; creates and submits detailed reports.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes the company’s mission by performing and completing other tasks as directed.
- Vendor validation of payment terms and tax-exempt status. Upload of information in the vendor management database.
- Physical organization of the warehouses to manage finished products; raw materials’ spare parts, R&D materials and all other.
- Update procurement; inventory and logistics procedures.
- Assists Supply Chain Department in various projects and activities
- Maintains office appearance, safety, and security.
- Assists with overflow work from other departments as needed.
- Physical verification of inventory counts and systems. Support improvements to the inventory system.
Knowledge, Skill, & Experience
- Relevant degree preferred, but not required. (If no degree, equivalent amount of relevant experience required).
- 1 – 3 year of experience in logistics/supply chain industry.
- Experience using ERP systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Planning & organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
MycoTechnology is located in Aurora, CO. We offer a competitive compensation package and a full benefits package that includes 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, Eco Pass, on-site gym, and company paid meals.
Posted: July 11, 2019
Responsible for the management and administration of all HR functional areas including: recruiting/sourcing, employment, performance management, employee relations, training and development, policy and benefits administration. Ensures Best Practice and compliance with all regulatory agencies with HR accountability, and works collaboratively with PEO.
- Recruits qualified candidates for non-exempt and exempt level positions, including manufacturing positions and middle management
- Responsible for the compliant and successful administration of the recruiting process including: Interviewing prospective applicants, evaluation of qualifications, reference checking, making recommendations as to whether or not a candidate should be
- Responsible for benchmarking salary information to assist in establishing a pay
- Must be capable of evaluation of technical qualifications of
- Must be thoroughly familiar with equal employment opportunity regulations, affirmative action programs, and all other state and federal employment
- Supports management on matters of leaderships, organizational issues, goal setting, policy development, employee communication, and implementation in support of company Mission, Goals, and
- Maintains a high level of credibility as an effective, responsive, and knowledgeable internal HR professional, ensuring compliant, efficient, customer-focused HR
- Responsible for the administrative execution of Company plans, including: compensation/wage/salary/benefits, health and welfare plans, retirement plans, Workers Compensation,
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with all laws concerning employee benefits, including ERISA and Fiduciary responsibilities, employment, including wage and hour laws, EEO, and any other regulations related to all Human Resources areas of responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in HR, OD, Business or related field. SPHR, PHR certification or combination of years of service in the HR field with some course work preferred.
- Minimum four years’ experience in a Human Resources Experience in organizations of similar size or greater, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Previous experience with ATS, Payroll/HR software, HRIS
- Demonstrated high level of project management skills, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of
- Proven ability to learn, interpret, and comply with various legal requirements affecting Human Resources regulations, methods and
- Ability to spend the most time in building a team and HR administration of
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently, and respond to changing priorities
Scope of Authority:
Authority to interpret and respond to legal authorities as they relate to all HR functional areas. Authority to interpret office policies/procedures for the team.
Authority to aid in the management of the Company’s HR departmental budget.
External with vendors, government agencies, or clients as requested. Internal with all Company employees and Leaders.
- Work is primarily in office located in Aurora,
- Must be able to work
- Work is completed in a standard office environment or production
- Sitting approximately 80% of time and working at computer/phone 80% of
- Ability to sit, stand, lift (up to 25 pounds), walk, stoop, bend, reach, and All activities may be present during the day.
- Must be able to use and operate equipment including but not limited to, computers, telephones, and copy/fax machine.
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities that permit employee to communicate effectively on the telephone and in
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, timelines, and demands based on client or the company needs/requests.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor.
FLSA Status: Exempt Revision Date: 8.2019
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full benefit package that includes 401(k) with matching up to certain levels, paid vacation days, and holidays. Additional benefits include breakfast, snacks, beverages, Wednesday lunch, onsite gym, free rail and bus pass and more.
Only qualified individuals should submit their resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Posted: Sept 2019