Supply Chain Manager
Incorporated in 2013, Aurora, Colorado based MycoTechnology, Inc. is a food technology company that has developed a novel food processing platform using gourmet fungi to transform agricultural products by improving taste, value, and nutritional characteristics. MycoTechnology developed the world’s first organic bitter blocker, ClearTaste®, which directly removes the need for sugar in foods by blocking the perception of unwanted taste, including bitterness, astringency, and other flavor defects in various food products. The largest food companies around the world are looking to use the technology to reformulate products to be healthier for consumers. ClearTaste is 100% natural, GMO free, chemical free, and certified organic. MycoTechnology recently introduced PureTaste®, a high quality, neutral tasting, complete vegan protein that has a nutritional profile unlike any other plant based protein on the market. The PureTaste production facility opened in January 2019, creating over 60 new career opportunities.
This position will lead the forecasting, planning, purchasing, and shipping & receiving teams along with distribution of products to customers. The job will require collaboration with Sales, Quality, Manufacturing, and Finance functions to optimize product cost structure and inventory management, in addition to continuously improving forecast accuracy and customer service. This position will report to the COO.
- Responsible for the overall finished goods planning and scheduling of domestic/international customer shipments, implementing lean concepts throughout the supply chain. Lead Procurement of Goods & Services for the Company, ensuring that quality materials are purchased on a timely basis, in appropriate quantities, and at fair prices.
- Fosters cooperation and effective communications between the supply chain group and the balance of the organization as a business partner.
- Leads the shipping & receiving operations area which may include accuracy and quality of materials and goods; validating materials against vendors’ invoices, bills of lading, customer orders; ensuring record keeping of damaged or defective items, records such as time, date, quantity, source, or destination of materials received or shipped.
- Develops and implements effective and cost-effective material and inventory reduction targets that deliver bottom line financial results while ensuring product delivers to meet company customer fulfillment goals.
- Responsible for vendor and supplier management including engaging in contract negotiations, development of contracts with domestic and global suppliers, including the successful management of these relationships and contract terms, monitoring vendor/supplier performance and resolving issues.
- Implementation of a range of techniques for cost reduction to meet company strategic and financial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Procurement preferred.
- 6-8 years experience in related areas of purchasing, planning, forecasting, shipping & receiving, manufacturing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of the entire Supply Chain process, including Procurement, Shipping & Receiving, and Customer Service.
- Previous experience in international sourcing and shipping of goods preferred.
- Previous experience leading and mentoring a team preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and how to establish ownership of a Procure to Pay (P2P) process for procurement.
- Proven experience in planning, budgeting, analytics, and decision making.
- Ability to operate independently, identify alternative course of action, while making timely decisions.
- Proficient Microsoft Office suite skills required.
- Excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills required written and oral communication, including an executive level audience.
MycoTechnology is located in Aurora, CO. We offer a competitive compensation package and a full benefits package that includes 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, Eco Pass, onsite gym, and company paid meals.
Posted: July 2019
Responsible for the management and administration of all HR functional areas including: recruiting/sourcing, employment, performance management, employee relations, training and development, policy and benefits administration. Ensures Best Practice and compliance with all regulatory agencies with HR accountability, and works collaboratively with PEO.
- Recruits qualified candidates for non-exempt and exempt level positions, including manufacturing positions and middle management
- Responsible for the compliant and successful administration of the recruiting process including: Interviewing prospective applicants, evaluation of qualifications, reference checking, making recommendations as to whether or not a candidate should be
- Responsible for benchmarking salary information to assist in establishing a pay
- Must be capable of evaluation of technical qualifications of
- Must be thoroughly familiar with equal employment opportunity regulations, affirmative action programs, and all other state and federal employment
- Supports management on matters of leaderships, organizational issues, goal setting, policy development, employee communication, and implementation in support of company Mission, Goals, and
- Maintains a high level of credibility as an effective, responsive, and knowledgeable internal HR professional, ensuring compliant, efficient, customer-focused HR
- Responsible for the administrative execution of Company plans, including: compensation/wage/salary/benefits, health and welfare plans, retirement plans, Workers Compensation,
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with all laws concerning employee benefits, including ERISA and Fiduciary responsibilities, employment, including wage and hour laws, EEO, and any other regulations related to all Human Resources areas of responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in HR, OD, Business or related field. SPHR, PHR certification or combination of years of service in the HR field with some course work preferred.
- Minimum four years’ experience in a Human Resources Experience in organizations of similar size or greater, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Previous experience with ATS, Payroll/HR software, HRIS
- Demonstrated high level of project management skills, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of
- Proven ability to learn, interpret, and comply with various legal requirements affecting Human Resources regulations, methods and
- Ability to spend the most time in building a team and HR administration of
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently, and respond to changing priorities
Scope of Authority:
Authority to interpret and respond to legal authorities as they relate to all HR functional areas. Authority to interpret office policies/procedures for the team.
Authority to aid in the management of the Company’s HR departmental budget.
External with vendors, government agencies, or clients as requested. Internal with all Company employees and Leaders.
- Work is primarily in office located in Aurora,
- Must be able to work
- Work is completed in a standard office environment or production
- Sitting approximately 80% of time and working at computer/phone 80% of
- Ability to sit, stand, lift (up to 25 pounds), walk, stoop, bend, reach, and All activities may be present during the day.
- Must be able to use and operate equipment including but not limited to, computers, telephones, and copy/fax machine.
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities that permit employee to communicate effectively on the telephone and in
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, timelines, and demands based on client or the company needs/requests.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor.
FLSA Status: Exempt Revision Date: 8.2019
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full benefit package that includes 401(k) with matching up to certain levels, paid vacation days, and holidays. Additional benefits include breakfast, snacks, beverages, Wednesday lunch, onsite gym, free rail and bus pass and more.
Only qualified individuals should submit their resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: Sept 2019